How to Book Ice
For ice rentals and inquiries, please contact us during business hours.
*Spring/Summer 2017: 9:00am-4:30pm
- by phone 416-251-5219 or
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Minute Ice
Spot rental ice rentals are available on a first come, first served basis. All last minute ice rentals must be paid in full at the time of booking. Last minute online ice bookings cannot be used to replace seasonal contract bookings.
|DATE||TIME||FEE (+ TAX)|
*We aim to keep the list of available ice as up to date as possible, however, at times the hours listed may already be booked. Please contact us for further information and to secure your ice. Prices shown exclude applicable taxes (HST – 13%).
Seasonal Ice Contracts
Fall/Winter 2017-2018 ice contract application period is now closed.
Toronto’s Mastercard Centre has 4 ice rinks available for rent, including:
- 3 NHL ice rinks at 200′ x 85′ (Toronto Maple Leafs Rink, Toronto Marlies Rink, and Sailun Tire Rink)
- 1 IIHF size rink at 200′ x 100′ (Hockey Canada Rink)
The 3 NHL-size ice rinks contain 5 or 6 dressing rooms each and spectator bench seating for up to 200. The Hockey Canada ice rink has 5 dressing rooms and stadium seating for up to 1,000.
Terms and Conditions for all Ice Rentals
- Seasonal contract bookings may be paid by credit card, in advance, or by post-dated cheque installments throughout the season. Terms and conditions of payment are included in the ice contract that must be reviewed, signed and returned to the office prior to the contract beginning.
- Spot ice bookings require full payment at the time of booking and may be made by credit card. Spot rental bookings are non-refundable.
- Non-Affiliated groups (private individuals and groups) will require insurance. If your group does not have insurance, we will add an insurance premium charge to your rental. Fees will automatically include a minimum $2 million liability insurance coverage. Affiliated Organization’s will need to provide proof of insurance coverage and additional details in advance of booking.
- All ice rentals include a 10 min flood. For example, a 60 minute rental is 50 minutes of ice time and 10 minutes for a flood.
- All User’s must provide their own locks for their assigned dressing rooms.
- Dressing rooms can be accessed up to 30 minutes before and must be vacated no later than 30 minutes following your permitted time.