How to Book Ice
For Ice Rentals inquiries, please contact us during business hours
- by phone 416-251-5219 or
- by email email@example.com
Toronto’s Mastercard Centre has four ice rinks available for rent including
- 3 NHL ice rinks at 200′ x 85′ (Toronto Maple Leafs Rink, Toronto Marlies Rink and Sailun Tire Rink)
- 1 IIHF size rink at 200′ x 100′ (Hockey Canada Rink)
The three NHL-size ice rinks contain 5 or 6 dressing rooms each and spectator bench seating for up to 200. The Hockey Canada ice rink has 5 dressing rooms and stadium seating for up to 1,000.
Seasonal Ice Contracts
Fall/Winter 2017-18 Ice Contract application is now closed. Fall/Winter contracts are being reviewed and will be distributed by the end of May.
Last Minute Ice
Ice is available on a first come, first served basis. All last minute ice rentals must be paid in full at time of booking. To secure a booking please contact the office at (416) 251-5219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Last minute online ice bookings cannot be used to replace regular seasonal bookings.
*We aim to keep the list below of available ice as up to date as possible, however, at times the hours listed below may already be secured. All ice listed below excludes applicable taxes (HST – 13%).
|Day||Start Time||Price (per hour)|
Terms and Conditions for all Ice Rentals
- Seasonal contract bookings may be paid by credit card, in advance, or by post-dated cheque installments throughout the season. Terms and conditions of payment are included in the ice contract that must be reviewed, signed and returned to the office prior to the contract beginning.
- Spot ice bookings require full payment at the time of booking and may be made by credit card. Spot rental bookings are non-refundable.
- Non-Affiliated groups (private individuals and groups) will require insurance. If your group does not have insurance, we will add an insurance premium charge to your rental. Fees will automatically include a minimum $2 million liability insurance coverage. Affiliated Organization’s will need to provide proof of insurance coverage and additional details in advance of booking.
- All ice rentals include a 10 min flood. For example, a 60 minute rental is 50 minutes of ice time and 10 minutes for a flood.
- All User’s must provide their own locks for their assigned dressing rooms.
- Dressing rooms can be accessed up to 30 minutes before and must be vacated no later than 30 minutes following your permitted time.